Pasma is an application that allows you to manage multiple accounts information.
To manage the increasing IDs and passwords, please take advantage of this application.
As long ad the lock code you set does not match, Pasma will not be launched.
In addition, the database that stores the account information is encrypted by AES(128bit).(*1)
For this reason, you can manage your account information in safety.
The "Mushroom" and "intuitive UI" come a speedy operation for your account information.
I take no responsibility of whatsoever against any damage which may be caused by using this application.
Please be careful the account information to be saved.
- launch control by the lock code (up to 16 characters).
- database with encryption AES(128bit)(*1)
- as the account information, "title", "account", "password", "note" and "category" can be saved
- combination with Mushroom
- clipboard copy of the account information
- database export / import (with encryption function)(*2)
- password creator that automatically generates a password (you can use on editing an account information)
- lock code cache(*3)
- categorize the account informations
"title" and "category name" field is not encrypted.
(For retrieving the account informations by name order.)
The information that must be encrypted, please do not enter into these fields.
The exported file can be encrypted with the "encryption code".
The encryption scheme is AES(128bit).
This feature holds the lock code in a certain period of time after Pasma closing.
In situation repeatedly using of the Pasma start/close, you can skip the lock code input.
Please be careful to use this feature.
[Description of the Permissions]
- Storage (modify/delete SD card contents)
-> Required for export/import of the database to SD card.