Forget all about those match-3, mahjong, dominoes, and memory games,
Passage 4 beats them all!
Place tiles on the board to match the color or symbol of adjacent tiles to
create 'passages' from edge to edge.
Completed rows and columns ('passages') disappear from the board.
Passage 4 is an easy to learn but challenging game that incorporates the
best elements of several classic games.
It will keep you fascinated for hours. Give it a try!
- 5 different background images
- 6 different stone sets
- Continue function makes it possible to continue playing from the last level
- More than 220 levels
- 3 different game modes: Clear, Continue, and Classic
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Beautiful graphics in comic style
- Local and global high score lists
- Great sound effects and background music
- Spoken tutorial and a detailed manual
- Playable horizontally and vertically
- No advertisements
- No time limits
Now the granddaddy of casual games - Passage 3 - finally has a worthy successor.
animation bug fixed