Path Tracking records your GPS positions while you perform different activities such as Walk/Run, Drive, Bike and etc.. Each activity is drawn with different color on the map. It display current and average speed, calories burned, time and distance information while performing activities. You can save and review all these information later for analysis.
- Trace your saved path (with reverse and normal direction) and see the distance you have to go to the end of the path
- Share your path information via e-mail, twitter, messaging and etc.
- Save and send your path in Kml, Gpx and Csv formats
- Kml and Gpx files can be loaded from Google Maps and Google Earth
- Load previously saved path information by Path Tracker
- Statistical analysis of each record (duration, calories burned, average and maximum speed)
- Analyze performance with speed and calorie charts
- Distance and weight units can be changed from settings menu
-Take Photos during path record and preview photos in record and edit mode
For more information visit http://nvbapps.blogspot.com/
Extra Features other than Path Tracking Lite:
Trace your saved path, more activities (driving, ski, horse riding, rowing, roller skating, hiking) and calorie chart are available in pro version "Path Tracking". Also there is no limit for taking photos during path record.
Uses AChartEngine by 4ViewSoft
Please use Lite Version first and buy this one if its ok with your device.
Keywords: GPS, tracking, path, map, Kml, Gpx, Csv, walking, running, biking, driving, calorie, calculate, speed, altitude, travel, photo, e-mail, twitter, trace
- Several Bug Fix