Patience Revisited is a collection of 39 solitaire card games, all brought together into one free app. You can enjoy many classics - games such as Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid and Canfield - as well as dive into many other addictive games that you may not have tried.
As well as having a large number of games to choose from, Patience Revisited is easy to use, fully animated and easy to read. It works on all Android phones and tablets in both portrait and landscape modes. We also include a huge list of preferences, so you can tweak and tune the game to suit your own style.
Due to popular demand, we've just added a new Winnable Solitaire mode. Tap Menu > More > Klondike Options to turn it on.
Patience Revisited is completely free. It costs no money and has no ads.
If you have a favourite game, and we don't have it yet, let us know and we will add it !
Some highlights of Patience Revisited:
* 39 different solitaire games, many with extra options so you can play them the way you prefer.
* Works on all screen sizes in portrait and landscape. Clear and simple layout for small phones, detailed graphics for tablets and large phones.
* Fully animated, with a choice of animation speed, or no animations
* Easy to play: Tap or drag to move a card
* Long press to zoom in on a stack and easily drag the cards you want
* Use your own pictures for backdrops and card backs
* Autoplay to make obvious moves for you
* Hints to help you if you get stuck
* Statistics for all your games
* A choice of different shuffling methods
* Autosave ensures your game is always ready to start off where you left it
* Multiple undos
* Save to SD Card as a backup, or restore on a different phone or tablet
Problems? Suggestions? Ideas? Please email us and we will do what we can to help.
* Fixed issue where menu icon was not appearing on some devices
* Fix bug: crash when rotating phone on newer Samsung devices
* Fix bug: unable to submit error report
* Fix bug:cards not drawn correctly on high-density devices
* Option where stock cards are turned over as a group or not