PayAnywhere is the mobile point-of-sale solution that allows you to accept magstripe cards, EMV chip cards, and contactless payments like Android Pay, Samsung Pay, and Apple Pay
Purchase the PayAnywhere 3-in-1 Credit Card Reader in Apple Stores and Best Buy today and get your first $5000 in Apple Pay transactions free!
Accept credit cards with the free credit card reader for just 2.69% per swipe, with no setup, monthly, or hidden fees.
Accept credit cards with a free tablet and stand with built-in credit card reader for as low as 1.69% per swipe and a low $12.95 monthly basic service fee.
Contact [email protected]
for custom pricing on our mobile pos solutions.
- Accept credit cards and track cash payments.
- Get your money fast with funds deposited next business day.
- Live support by phone, email, and chat.
- Secure and encrypted transactions using our free app and credit card reader.
- Create an item library with photos, modifiers, and multiple prices.
- Add discounts, tips, and taxes.
- Offer customers email, SMS, or paper receipts.
- See how your business is doing with free real-time reporting on your credit card sales using PayAnywhere Inside.
The PayAnywhere app is currently optimized for the following devices:
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 6
- HTC One M8
- LG G3
- Motorola Droid Razr HD
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Google Nexus 9
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 8"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 10"
- Verizon Ellipsis 8
Additional Android devices may be supported.
To ensure that you have a seamless transaction experience, your Android device should have the following specifications:
- Requires Google Android 4.2 or higher
- 3.5mm headset jack with microphone
- “Normal”or “Large” screen size
- Location services
If you aren’t sure if your device meets the above requirements, check with your phone carrier or device manufacturer.
To accept contactless payments, such as Android Pay, Samsung Pay, and Apple Pay, purchase the PayAnywhere 3-in-1 Credit Card Reader. Check out payanywhere.com/nfc for more details.
To learn more about PayAnywhere and mobile pos solutions, visit payanywhere.com
General bug fixes and improvements. This release also includes firmware updates for the PayAnywhere 3-in-1 Credit Card Reader, please make sure to update the firmware for optimal performance.
Email any comments or suggestions to [email protected]