Why limit yourself to cash payments when running your business? Give your customers more ways to pay with PAYD® or PAYD ProTM from Moneris PAYDTM. With PAYD, you can accept credit card payments and with PAYD Pro, you can accept both debit and credit card payments.*
Simple to set up. Easy to use.
PAYD – Use the PAYD App and Moneris PAYD card reader to accept most credit cards using your smartphone or tablet. With no cancellation fee, no monthly fee, and no charge for the PAYD App, PAYD is easy and affordable.
PAYD Pro – Turn your smartphone or tablet into a mobile POS solution that accepts debit and credit cards through the PAYD App and the Bluetooth®-enabled Moneris PAYD PIN pad.
PAYD Pro is Canada’s first smartphone-based mobile debit and credit payment solution. Plus, it offers customers the option to pay with debit and credit cards using Chip & PIN security. All with simple, affordable pricing, and free Interac® Debit transactions.
More ways to pay. More tools to grow.
• Help maximize your cash flow with funds deposited directly into your account, usually within 1 to 2 business days**
• Access real-time online reports 24/7
• Email digital receipts to your customers in a flash
Every PAYD transaction is backed by the security of Moneris®, Canada’s leading payment processor.
* Entry into merchant processing agreements with Moneris Solutions Corporation (Moneris) is required to accept debit and credit card payments. Moneris is under no obligation to approve a merchant for any services and reserves the right to determine a qualified merchant in accordance with its credit adjudication and other policies and procedures.
** You may be subject to a limit on your monthly credit card transaction dollar volume as set out in your merchant agreement. If you exceed this monthly amount, Moneris may begin withholding transaction proceeds for settlement in accordance with your merchant agreement.
- Enhanced tip and tax functionality
- Free account (cash-only) across the Moneris PAYD family of Apps
- New interface for Moneris PAYD Administration