Payroll Guru calculates net paycheck amount from gross wages for Salaried and Hourly paid employees.
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
New in version 3.1:
- Fixed Net Pay amount
New in version 3.0:
- Updated for tax year 2015!
- Added 8 pre-tax/post tax deductions.
New in version 2.0:
- Pre-tax and After-tax deductions (i.e 401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Roth IRA, etc.) You enter deduction name and specify a fixed amount or % of pay pre-tax or after-tax amounts.
- Unlimited Profiles. Save employee settings in profiles for speedy entry. Create profiles for a particular employee or a state. Save time on repeat calculations.