#PaytmKaro for the fastest online recharge, bill & utility payment and online shopping experience. Quick, easy and secure, Paytm is trusted by 1.3+ crore customers. Use the Paytm App for mobile recharge, DTH recharge, data card recharge and Mumbai & Delhi (DMRC) Metro Card recharge.
With the Paytm App, online bill payments are rewarding. It’s quick to pay your postpaid mobile or make a landline bill payment. Skip long queues & pay your electricity bill, water & gas bills online.
Online travel booking is simplified with the Paytm App. Book hotels, flight tickets, bus tickets. Also pay school or college fee along with your insurance premium in a few steps. Use the Paytm Wallet to send or receive money, pay for services such as cabs, auto-rickshaw fares, dine-ins, and petrol pumps and even at your local kirana store. Enjoy online shopping across 1,000+ categories.
Now book movie tickets at no convenience fee!What We Offer:
- Quick mobile bill payments & prepaid mobile recharge for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, BSNL, Tata, Aircel, MTS, Uninor, MTNL & more at Paytm
- DTH Recharge for Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Dish TV, Tata Sky & Sun TV
- Pay Electricity Bills (BSES, Reliance, Tata Power, CESC, BESCOM etc.), Water Bills (Delhi Jal Board) or Gas Bills (Adani, Mahanagar, Siti)
- Landline Bill Payments for Airtel, Reliance, MTS and more
- Data Card Recharge for BSNL, Reliance Net Connect, Tata Photon Plus, MTS etc.
- Instant Educational Fee Payment – Pay admission or registration fee of various educational institutes in India
- Recharge Metro Card Online – Say goodbye to queues, recharge your Delhi metro card or Mumbai metro card instantly
- Add money to your wallet with debit cards, credit cards, net banking from all leading banks; transfer money to any Paytm Wallet
- Pay with Paytm Wallet – Now pay using the Paytm Wallet on your favourite sites like IRCTC, Dominos, PVR and more. Also use the Paytm Wallet to pay for your cab/auto rides with Uber, Meru, Taxiforsure or Jugnoo
- Make instant payments at several local stores through the Paytm Wallet. Pay for Petrol at Indian Oil Petrol Pumps, your favourite food outlet like Vaango & many other local stores
- Gold Loan & Insurance Premium Payment – Enjoy easy & seamless insurance premium payment and gold loan payment facility
- Movie Ticket Booking – Book tickets for new releases every week
- Plan Your Travel – Book bus or flight tickets for all major domestic routes and book a hotel in quick easy steps
- Online Shopping– Buy your favourite gadget, discover latest trends in lifestyle, explore an amazing shopping experience for 1,000+ categories
- Hassle-free Returns on Shopping – Not happy with what you’ve got? No worries, we’ll pick it up from you, without you having to bat an eyelid
- Get Exciting Cashback on mobile recharges, bill payments, shopping & more
- Order History – Now all your recharge, bill payments & orders will show up at one place, track or repeat them with ease in future
- 24x7 Customer Care – We'd love to connect with you. Whether it’s a query or a concern, feedback or suggestions, we’re listening at paytm.com/careKey Features:
- Browse Plans
– View tariff plans on full talk time, top-up, 3G and 2G data recharge for major prepaid mobile operators in India
- Easy & Instant Recharge
– Recharge instantly, we remember all your recent mobile recharge, DTH recharge & bill payments for convenient one-click recharge experience
- Scan & Pay
– Scan & use the QR code to pay at your local stores or pay for fuel
Download this amazing app to recharge and pay bills of your prepaid mobile phones, postpaid mobile, electricity, landline, data card and DTH for non-stop service and enjoy an amazing shopping experience with great value offers of your choice with one click, at great prices!
For App Permissions do check our Permissions Page @ https://paytm.com/offer/android-app-permissions/
- Book exciting events near you
- Book IRCTC train tickets
- Return or replace a product through app
- One click to send money (for a cancelled order) to bank account from MyOrders or Passbook
- Moreover, there is no transaction fees when you transfer money to bank account for a refund received in your wallet
- View Paytm Wallet passbook even when you are offline
- If you have 2 accounts on Paytm then you can merge them through the app now
Please share your feedback on [email protected]