Advanced open-source PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 (TG16) emulator based on Mednafen 0.9.36.1, designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs.
* Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate (Note: Data swapped TG16 roms are not supported, see known issues on website for a fix if you're getting a black screen on load)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states
* Supports ROM-based games in .pce and .sgx formats, optionally in .zip files
* CD emulation via loading CUE, CCD, or TOC+BIN files, select a system card rom in the options
* CUE files support external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Fix crash on devices with Adreno 320 GPUs when GPU Copy Mode is set to Auto