Control and manage your Sony Personal Content Station™ LLS-201 from smartphones and tablets.
Your photos and videos can be stored to LLS-201, then be viewed and shared among smartphones and tablets, with more features enjoyable!
- Wirelessly transfer your photos and videos from your smartphone and tablet.
- Also support transfer from various shooting devices like digital still cameras, digital SLR cameras, and video cameras, via the USB terminal and memory card slot.
- The built-in video transcoder can automatically convert videos to appropriate format for playback on smartphones and tablets.
- The photos and videos stored on LLS-201 can be enjoyed in many ways -- wirelessly viewed on your smartphone and tablet; played on a large screen TV connected with an HDMI cable in full HD (up to 1080/60p) quality; transferred and posted to network services through a smartphone or tablet for sharing with your friends and family; etc.
- Back up your photos and videos to external USB storage (FAT32; up to 2TB supported) or memory card.
For details about Sony Personal Content Station LLS-201, see http://www.sony.net/pcs/.
- The album function has been added.
You can create albums and add your photos and videos to those albums for organization or slideshow playback.
Each album can be named whatever you like.
- Other functional improvements
To use these new features, please update the LLS-201 system software to 19R1 (191-132-100) or later.
For information about the system software update, see http://www.sony.jp/pcstation/update/.