Our goal is to provide you with the most elegant, feature rich, intuitive, and easy to use stock market quote and portfolio management utility on the Android platform. Peak Stocks is specifically designed for Android with the latest design patterns in mind. Doing so allows us to tightly integrate our app into the Android operating system for maximum performance and user satisfaction.
Peak Stocks Features:
- Google Finance integration. Sync and manage your portfolios across your multiple devices and the web.
- Real time and after hour quotes without the need to navigate to new screens. Stream quotes, automatically, as often as every 5 seconds.
- Create multiple watch lists/portfolios. Easily scroll through portfolios by swiping left or right.
- Easily edit stocks by long pressing on a stock to display an options menu.
- Search suggestions to find the stocks you're looking for.
- Sort stocks by symbol, percentage gain, dollar gain, and price in ascending or descending order.
- Drag and drop stocks to perform a custom order.
- Up to date stock news directly from Google Finance. Articles are marked read after reading.
- Twitter news feeds.
- Company events. Tap on an active event to add to your Google calendar.
- Detailed stock information such as market cap, PE ratio, and dividend.
- Touch interactive charts.
- Separate tablet and handset app layouts.
- Light and Dark themes.
- Stock price alerts.
- Single stock or portfolio widgets.
- Look and feel of Jelly Bean.
Features are constantly being developed. Feedback and requests are greatly appreciated.
Version 3.2.6 - 3.2.7
Fixed: Fixed another Google Finance sync issue related to Oauth2.0 authentication. MANAGE_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS permissions now required.