Pearls is the first dedicated Bubble Tea Cafe in the Brighton area. Bubble Tea is a drink that originated in the Far East back in the 1980s. Since then this phenomenon has spread rapidly through the Asian continent and over to North America, Australia, Europe and finally the United Kingdom, where through Pearls it has been introduced to the Brighton, Loughborough and Southampton communities.
The drink is essentially a combination of green/black tea (both rich in antioxidants), and either a variety of creamy extracts or natural fruit flavours all vigorously shaken to perfection by specialist machines. Finally they are topped with chewy natural tapioca ‘pearls’ or fruit jelly and to produce a jazzy beverage and snack all in one. Bubble Tea can be served either ice cold with a straw or piping hot depending on your mood.
To further enhance engagement with our customers, we have captured the ‘Pearls Bubble Tea’ experience within a mobile app. Now you can easily call us, find us, browse our drinks menu, receive loyalty rewards and special offers, submit feedback, join our community plus much more.
- Browse our extensive drinks menu with over 16 unique flavours
- Join and engage with our community through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Weibo
- Inbuilt loyalty stamp card
- Contact us via phone, email or website on the go
- Follow turn by turn directions to our Brighton location
- Receive notifications on offers and promotions.
- Use the inbuilt camera feature to enter our weekly competition.
- Plus much more…