The Pearson eBook 3.0 app is for tablets only. It is not suitable for mobile phones.
The Pearson eBook 3.0 app allows you to access your eBooks offline. This now gives students and teachers the flexibility to access their student book content in class or at home, linked to a rich array of activities, worksheets and more.
Pearson eBook 3.0 takes your student book online or offline, while retaining the integrity of the printed page. With access to linked interactive activities when they’re online, your students will be engaged at school and at home.
· You can view Pearson eBooks offline.
· Easily browse through pages of the eBook.
· eBooks look just like the printed book – keeping the integrity of the printed page.
· The tablet version organises the resources by type (video, document) and location (chapter, unit).
· Zoom, add sticky notes and highlight.
· Bookmark pages for easy reference later.
· Use the search function to search any content within the eBook.