Shows the next appointments from your Android calendar on the Pebble smartwatch. With plugins, it can also show a lot of other stuff :)
Installation: after installing the Android app, the watchapp can be installed through the menu in the Android app.
This will only work with PebbleOS version 2.0 and up.
- Tells time, date, weekday, low battery
- Shows all-day events and "normal" events (with starting time and location)
- Events are persistently stored in the watch (and synced regularly), so no delay in showing them
- Flick your wrist to scroll down
- A lot of settings
- Changes are pushed to the watch, so the watchface is always up-to-date
- Plugin mechanism for even more information on the watchface! (such as tasks or notifications)
Also see discussion here: http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/10181/
- Less annoying update notifications
- Added warning to update Pebble firmware if watchface installation fails
- Fixed spelling of short months ("Oct") - thanks!
- New option to set number of days to search calendar for
- Bugfixes on smaller header text
- Minor bugfix (crash for certain empty calendars)
- Larger time in header (using space more efficiently)
- Option to invert watchface colors
- Bugfix for calendar event texts