** You should reinstall the watchapp from the settings activity if updating **
An extension to display your Pebble (with >2.0 firmware) current battery level in the excellent DashClock lock screen widget.
When adding the extension, make sure to open the preferences activity to install the companion watchapp.
Alternatively, directly open the link below in your Android browser if you encounter difficulties.
(NB: Pebble is only capable of reporting very coarse-grained battery estimates, in practice battery level may vary unexpectedly)
Source code at: https://github.com/garuma/pebble-battery-dashclock-extension
Watchapp direct link: https://neteril.org/pebble/companion_watchapp.pbw
- Compile against last 2.2 framework
- Add some timeout to workaround Pebble app closing issues
- Implement a real watchapp UI to workaround Pebble beta 6 data sending regression
- Sort out a reliable way to make Pebble eat our watchapp bundle
- Workaround recent DashClock initialization issue when service is restarted by an APK update
- Harden the service against rare error conditions