If you are running 2.0, you have to install watchapp from here: http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/5767/android-pebbledialer-new-call-controls-for-your-pebble
PebbleDialler completely revamps calling controls. It allows you to answer calls, decline calls, toggle speakerphone, toggle mic mute right from your pebble.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.
- Fixed Pebble's font getting smaller and eventually rebooting.
- even more crash fixes
- Fixed some crashes
- Fixed duplicate contact groups
- App now uses modern UI
- Fixed calling from contacts
- Fixed crash with international names
- Fixed occassional crash at call screen
- Fixed inproper trimming of some international characters
- Fixed glance launch
- Fixed slowdown with all contacts