Pebble Emoji Support

Pebble Emoji Support


Enable Emoji support on Pebble and Pebble Steel notifications!
When you receive an emoji on SMS, WhatsApp or any other kind of notification, your Pebble will be able to show the Emoji instead of those useless squares.

Look at the screenshots!
You only need this app and the official Pebble app, which is still needed for every kind on notification.

This will work on the lastest firmware version, but the firmware will be upgraded automatically if needed.
Add to list
$2.74
61
3.1
User ratings
20
Installs
100+
Concerns
0
File size
776 kb
Screenshots
Screenshot of Pebble Emoji Support Screenshot of Pebble Emoji Support Screenshot of Pebble Emoji Support

About Pebble Emoji Support
Enable Emoji support on Pebble and Pebble Steel notifications!
When you receive an emoji on SMS, WhatsApp or any other kind of notification, your Pebble will be able to show the Emoji instead of those useless squares.

Look at the screenshots!
You only need this app and the official Pebble app, which is still needed for every kind on notification.

This will work on the lastest firmware version, but the firmware will be upgraded automatically if needed.

Visit Website
User reviews of Pebble Emoji Support
Write the first review for this app!
Android Market Comments
A Google User
May 23, 2014
Claims emoji support, almost none Waste of money.
A Google User
May 16, 2014
Good But it would be nice to have an option which Emoji to use. However I guess that's technically not possible. In addition support for umlauts would be nice.
A Google User
Apr 28, 2014
Attantion!!! Do not waste your money on this app. There is a free opportunity to add Emoji support, by using this app "Pebble localisation + Emoji" or this site http://pebblebits.com/firmware/ from where the author took the firmware and now sells it!
A Google User
Apr 20, 2014
So far, not so good I get about 20% of the emojis. The remaining 80% are the squares.
A Google User
Apr 19, 2014
Cool idea, still lots of boxes on pebble steel I'm sure it's not trivial formatting all emoji to work but I still get more boxes than images and some are different (a fist showed up as a face etc). That being said, awesome idea!