The PreTest Series is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. Great for course review and preparation for the USMLE Step 1, Pediatrics PreTest puts everything you need to know right at your fingertips.
The full version includes:
• 490+ practice questions to give you the confidence you need
• 11 categories from The Adolescent to The Urinary Tract
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• Systematic studying from each category or create your own "Starred" set for easy review of problem areas
By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the knowledge they need to master the USMLE and medical boards and begin rewarding professional careers.
This dynamic study tool allows you to flag questions as you go, allowing for easier review of problem areas. Test your overall knowledge by answering areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Topics include:
· General Pediatrics
· The Newborn Infant
· The Cardiovascular System
· The Respiratory System
· The Gastrointestinal Tract
· The Urinary Tract
· The Neuromuscular System
· Infectious Diseases and Immunology
· Hematologic and Neoplastic Diseases
· Endocrine, Metabolic, and Genetic Disorders
· The Adolescent
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at [email protected]
with any questions.
Enjoy the smoother study experience! Let us know what you think by leaving a 5-star review or by emailing us at [email protected]