Pelco Mobile™ provides remote access to live and recorded video from Pelco by Schneider Electric VideoXpert Systems, Digital Sentry systems, Endura networks equipped with SM5200 System Managers, Pelco Aggregation servers, and Sarix cameras. Monitor the people and property you are protecting from anywhere over a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G connection. Simultaneously connect to up to 150 Pelco VMS systems to access video across environments.
• View live and recorded video from cameras attached to VideoXpert, Digital Sentry, and Endura SM5200 systems
• View live images directly from Pelco IP Cameras operating on Sarix firmware version 1.7.x (or later)
• Search function makes finding cameras easy
• Control PTZ cameras attached to a VideoXpert, DS, or SM5200 system
• Onscreen application help
• VideoXpert requires version 1.6 or later
• Digital Sentry – requires version 7.3.54 or later. Digital Sentry versions earlier than 7.8 require the DS Web Service, available on Pelco.com.
• Endura – requires v1.0 or later SM5200 System Manager; PTZ and Recorded video require v1.4 or later
• Pelco Aggregation - requires v1.0 or above Pelco Aggregation server
• Pelco IP camera direct connection – requires Sarix firmware version 1.7.x or above
• Network access to the desired cameras and systems is required to view video feeds via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection
● Enabled support for VideoXpert 1.6, including MJPEG support, tags and aggregation
● Fixed issue when trying to connect to IP110, IP3701, and Spectra Mini IP cameras
● Several bug fixes