Help Percy the pelican catch his dinner before it's too late! Swoop and dive for fish while avoiding sharks, fishing boats and other obstacles in his way. Don't stay under water too long, or Percy may drown!
- Press and hold anywhere on the screen to make Percy fly upwards
- Release to let him fall and dive into the water
- Collect fish while keeping an eye on the oxygen level and obstacles
(Developed as part of the A level Computing coursework at BHASVIC college, Brighton on 09/03/13)
**BRAND NEW GAME TRAFFIC TROUBLE**
If any bugs are found do not hesitate to contact me with suggestions for
improvements via email - Any feedback and/or ratings will be appreciated!
v1.0.6 - 28th August 2013:
- Reduced application size significantly to 1.76 MB from 2.98 MB
- Released brand new game - Traffic Trouble. Download it for free here:
v1.0.5 - 5th May 2013:
- Added the ability to reset the scoreboard
- Fixed any pause menu bugs and several crash reports
- Increased the overall speed of the pelican
v1.0.4 - 31/03/13:
- Brand new fish animation and behaviour
v1.0.3 - 16/03/13:
- Fixed various bugs which caused the obstacles to vanish mid game.
- Upon first starting the game, the tutorial is now displayed
- Added support for 2.2 android devices
v1.0.2 - 12/03/13 - Added a new high score message & obstacles which speed up over time
v1.0.1 - 11/03/13 - Minor bug fixes, added a new font, smaller lighthouse
v1.0.0 - Released 09/03/13
- HTC Desire (2.3.3)
- Nexus 7 (4.2.2)
- All graphics were originally designed for screens with a 480 * 800 resolution and will maintain this ratio when scaled to larger screen sizes with any unused screen space remaining black.
- Any devices with smaller displays will have decreased image quality
- Internet permissions are required to access and view online leaderboard data via Swarm
- The original sound effects can be found at:
Created using AndEngine by Nicolas Gramlich:
v1.0.7 - 5th July 2014:
- Added online leaderboard!
- Register as a free user or guest and challenge your friends for top spot online!
**New permissions are required to access and view online leaderboard data via Swarm**
Thanks for the 20,000+ downloads!
(See the app description for full app history...)