Pen Sketch turns your photos into a freehand drawing on canvas paper. You can also adjust ink color and saturation. Pick a picture from your library or take one through the built-in camera feature. Save your sketch on your phone or share it on Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. by pushing the “Share” button. This app comes with a built-in “Edit” feature that lets you crop and rotate pictures before sketching.
How to use:
1. Pick a picture from your phone or take one.
2. Push one of the color buttons to create the sketch.
3. You can change ink saturation by pushing the settings button.
4. Switch between the colors by pushing color buttons.
5. Share your sketch with friends or save on your phone.
Chech out our blog for more info:
1.06: Reported bugs are fixed! Follow us on Twitter for more updates: @ArchDesignIt