People Fu V.2 (Android) V3.0 mobile client software, which is based on Android OS (Version 2.2 or
higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network
camera, network speed dome and DVS via wireless network, play back record files, control
alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your mobile phone, you are able to log onto the front-end
device via Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s
accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please
refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 320*480, 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 1280*800
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware.
If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution,
frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
1. New GUI
2. Support live view by page
3. Focus, iris, zoom and auto-scan configurable during PTZ mode
4. Image quality configurable during live view mode
5. Alarm outputs controllable
6. Support channel-zero live view
7. Show timeline during playback
8. Obtain camera amount and name from the added device
9. Auto-check new version
1. For few phones, the video may be over-exposed during live view
2. For few phones, there is possibility that green stripes appear in the live video