Perfect Piano is an intelligent piano simulator design for Android phones and tablets. With in-built genuine piano timbre, this app can teach you how to play piano and amuse you at the same time! [ Intelligent Keyboard ]
• 88-key piano keyboard
• Single-row mode; Double-row mode; Double players; Chords mode
• Multitouch screen support
• Force touch
• Keyboard width adjustment
• Multiple in-built sound effect: Grand piano, Bright Piano, Music Box, Pipe Organ, Rhodes, Synthesizer
• MIDI and ACC audio recording
• Direct sharing of recording file or set as ringtone
• OpenSL ES low latency audio support(beta)[ Learn to Play ]
• Learn thousands of popular music scores
• Three guidance patterns: falling note, waterfall, stave
• Three play modes: auto play, semi-auto play, note pause
• Left & right hand setup
• A->B loop
• Speed adjustment
• Difficulty adjustment[ Multiplayer Connection & Competition ]
• Play the piano with other players from all over the world
• Make friends
• Real-time on-line chatting
• Weekly new song challenge ranking
• Create guilds[ Support USB MIDI Keyboard ]
• Support standard General MIDI protocol and allow the connection of MIDI keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc.) through USB interface
• Perfectly control the piano, play, recording and competition via external MIDI keyboard
• Note: this function is only available for Android 3.1 or higher version and supports USB Host with the connection of USB OTG lines. [ Support Timbre Plug-ins ]
• Timbre plug-ins are free for downloading and installing, such as bass, electric guitar, wooden guitar, flute, saxophone, electronic keyboard, violin, chord, xylophone and harp.
If you have any question regarding the use of app, please contact us:
• Email: [email protected]
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PerfectPiano
Let's rock and roll!
Notice: Please Turn On Low Latency Audio Engine in App Settings if you found sound weird! For example: different sounds played on same key. Same sound played on different keys.
- Fix failed connect midi keyboard issue. Peter said he fixed this in last release. But it still existed. He got 0 annual bonus and he worked our a new fix for this issue in 2 days overtime work.