Perfect Shopping List led you manage shopping list easy and quickly. The interaction focuses on the practice, and is based on the building of a list of items, which can be individually marked as “necessary”. Once you are in the store, as the needed products are picked up, they can be unmarked in the application. The items can be reused as many times as you need.
Perfect Shopping List can also store the target stock for each item. Before go shopping, you can enter the current stock and Perfect Shopping List will calculate the necessary amount to reach the target stock.
There are two main views: items and shopping. In the item list you will be able to add, delete and modify items, in addition to mark and unmark them. The shopping list only shows the items marked as “necessary”. When an item is unmarked it will be removed from this list, so you only see what is pending to buy.
- Completely free and without advertisements
- Multi-store support
- Optional download of initial data packs
- Data import and export
- Management of items, categories and units
- Price registration separated by item, store, brand and presentation
- Price comparisons between different stores, brands and presentations
- Optional specification of target and current stocks, in order to know the quantity to buy for each item and your pantry inventories.
- Order by description or category / aisles, with on the fly smart grouping
- Fast scroll to move quickly across large lists
- Quick search with optional voice recognition
- Multilingual support. Human translations available: English and Spanish. Automatic translations available: French, German, Portuguese and Italian
- Holo theme compatibility (only Android 3.0 and up)
+ Quantity to Buy
> Now it is possible to edit directly the quantity to buy instead of having to set the target and current stocks
> While editing the target or current stock, the quantity to buy is recalculated automatically
+ Price management!
> Added the possibility of registering prices, but its use is completely optional
> Separated price registration for each item, store, brand and presentation
> Automatic calculation of the unit price (according to the unit of measurement set in the item)
> Possibility to compare for an item all the registered prices in the same store or in all the stores at the same time
+ Picked Up List
> This new list shows all the items already added to the shopping cart but still unpaid
> It shows at the list header the calculated total purchase amount, if prices has been set for the items
> It is possible return an item to the shopping list again
+ It is possible to set a general discount percentage for each store
> This percentage will be later taking in account in the unit price calculation of each item
+ The 'Necessary' mark is now independent for each store
+ Improvements in the redaction of help texts
+ Fixed several small bugs
+ Optimization of lists in order to improve the scroll speed
+ Several visual optimizations
Use of permission explained:
- Internet Access: download initial data pack (no ads at all)
- External storage access: read and write database backups
+ Fixed error in lists in Android 4.4 Kitkat