Perfect Square is a fast and addictive puzzle game available on Android! It is a variant of the Knight's Tour puzzle and uses 7x7 or 8x8 grids.
** How to Play **
The game consists of a grid of empty cells. The purpose of the game is to fill all the cells from 1 to 49 according to some rules:
- Any cell can be selected as the first cell
- It is only possible to move by three cells horizontally or vertically
- It is only possible to move by two cells diagonally
- Available cells are marked in blue
- Once a cell has been selected, it cannot be used again
- When no available cells remain, the game is over
In order to fill all the cells and win the game, it is necessary to think strategically about the sequence of remaining moves that will always leave at least one cell available.
** Features **
- Support for 7x7 and 8x8 grids
- AdMob advertising
- Time for each game is measured and visible on screen
- Scores are stored on the phone and online
** Permissions **
[Full Internet Access] Scores are submitted to a central server once a game is completed, along with Android ID, Phone Model Name, Screen Resolution, Screen dpi. No private user information is collected.
[Access Network State] For AdMob Advertising
[Vibrate] For haptic feedback
More information and user guide: http://blog.musevisions.com/perfect-square/
Added "More from Developer" in Menu
Minor bug fixes