A synchronized vocabulary trainer with handwriting input, available as public beta.
- Enter your vocabulary online using a web-based interface, and synchronize with your device(s)
- Learn effective with spaced repetition
- View the stroke-order of 6000 Japanese Kanji & Kana
- Have your vocabulary automatically synced, if you want to
- Import your Excel/Google Docs Spreadsheets (coming soon)
Though this app was developed as a vocabulary trainer for Japanese, it can be used for all languages.
I am looking forward for your feedback on this app, so please don't hesitate to contact me ("email developer").
This app is using the Kanji stroke order font available at http://sites.google.com/site/nihilistorguk/. The stroke order diagrams remain under the copyright of Ulrich Apel and the AAAA and Wadoku projects. If you find the diagrams useful then please consider making a donation to the Wadoku project by pointing your Web browser at http://www.wadoku.de.