Pink Pad is a health and lifestyle tracker with integrated community to connect women around the world. Designed with a calendar-style UI, Pink Pad is simple and extremely intuitive to navigate. Pink Pad helps track health related issues such as weight, menstrual cycle, emotional/physical well-being while connecting to a global community of women for support and information exchange.
PINK PAD FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Fertility Tracking / Pregnancy Planning
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Themes, Widgets and Graphics
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
- Backup and Restore your data to keep it safe
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world.
- Join the LARGEST TRYING TO CONCEIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
- Post and reply to messages about Fashion, Beauty, Health, Pregnancy, and more.
PINK PAD SHOP (NEW!)
A curated store of fertility and women’s health products.
- Notebook Planner design with audio
- Seven themes/skins: Polka Dot, Animal Print, Sakura, Summer, Winter, Fall, and Spring
- BEAUTIFUL WIDGETS for each theme
PERIOD & HEALTH TRACKING
- Predicts period to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations
- Notes section to keep a health journal
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress
- Charts to see visual progress
- Customizable symptoms so you can track what is most pertinent to you
- Predicts fertile and ovulation day
- Cervical observations and symptoms tracking
- Chart basal body temperature to determine ovulation day
- Smart luteal phase averaging based on ovulation kit results
- Be prepared for when Aunt Flow or your Fertile Days are approaching by setting up a custom, discreet reminder, "Aunt Flo coming to town".
- Fixed a crash on startup in some locales.
- Added ability to receive notifications when other users like your posts, sends you a message, requests friendship, or invites you to a group.
More great features are on their way. Please email us at [email protected]
with any bugs or suggestions instead of posting them in an app review since we'll be better able to respond with follow-up questions. We welcome your feedback!