ArrangementCALC is a simple calculator for calculating ordering options, using factorial, permutations and combinations formulae.
- Possible ways to arrange items
- Possible ways to arrange items if up to two items are identical
- Possible ways to arrange items when chosen in subsets
- Ability to specify if order matters and/or repeats are allowed
- Conceptual focus
- Single screen interface
- User interface presented in a natural language context
- Set of exemplars illustrate calculations for typical everyday permutations & combinations scenarios
Feedback and suggestions for new features are most welcome!
Version 6.0 introduces:
Cosmetic changes to user interface
Version 5.0 introduces:
Revised user interface
Contextual visibility of similar item checkbox