NOTE: Please update if you are using a version earlier than 4.1 -- If you are getting a magenta/purple/pink screen at start-up, it is possible the game did not download and install properly. Please uninstall and try again.
Unfortunate news -- Back in April I had a hard drive crash and 3 years of development work (including version 3) was lost. I've been trying to get early copies of the source files from a Chinese company/guy I paid to add online store features, but they've not responded since. If you see Version 3 pop up in China with Chinese text and whatnot, well you know that game was stolen from me. I apologize to everyone that waited and e-mailed. I've had the worst luck with this game and it's mostly at the fault of my decisions.
It's been a difficult situation and I wish I updated the game more frequently so you could have at least have seen part of it in action. Since then, I've been working on rebuilding everything with all I learned in the process and I will find ways to make more incremental updates as opposed to just waiting to finish everything, which won't be for awhile.
We have the best looking baby yet. Not at all creepy or weird unless you want it to be. Reptilians, we've thought of you!
**Upcoming in Version 4.1.x... of Perpetually Precious 2**
- Quickplay: There will be more minigames+trophies to unlock in future updates as we continue to build the game. Right now you can unlock bronze,silver, gold trophies and these will equate to unlockables in the main game. You can also start earning money right now which will be usable in the main game.
**Upcoming Later in Version 4.2 of Perpetually Precious 2**
- Main Game: Move around your house and do quests, customize the nursery, furniture, go shopping, etc...
- Milestones: Taking care of your baby helps them learn how to grow. This unlocks collectible hats you can wear in addition to teaching the baby new things to do. It will start out unable to move, but will learn to roll over, crawl, walk, and speak.
A Virtual Baby that will never grow up! You can randomize it to see if you're lucky enough to get one that looks like you, or just pretend you're doing an okay job of babysitting someone else's!
DISCLAIMER: We're not responsible for any complications that come from your emotional attachment to this baby!
Classic Mode Features:
- I've made the baby less grumpy.
- Customize the baby's appearance.
- All bands and hats unlocked.
- Small interactions such as the baby following your finger or reacting to random parts of his/her body.
- Time-sensitive mini games with trophies.
- Randomly selected, completing these games quickly will earn you money towards use in the main game.
- Bronze/Silver/Gold unlocks goodies in 4.2
- Get daily and winning streaks.
- Daily tasks will earn your baby bonus experience in 4.2
Open to suggestions.
- Quickplay added. Play mini games, earn trophies, earn money, and do dailies. Get winning streaks. **Dailies will earn baby experience that allows them to achieve milestones in 4.2 -- experience is currently disabled.
- Fixed 2 glitches causing hanging in baby's animation in classic mode.
- Prepared Quickplay and Main Game canvas for future updates.
- Version 3 was lost in hard drive crash. Have to remake everything from scratch.
- New classic mode.