REACH YOUR GOAL IN AS LITTLE AS 4 WEEKS!
Whether your goal is to run a mile or a marathon, your personal Running Trainer is with you every step of the way! Detailed audio instructions coach you through each workout to your goal distance & give real-time updates on your time, distance & pace. Each workout is different - training plans range from 4-16 weeks with 3-4 workouts per week.
MULTIPLE TRAINING OPTIONS IN ONE APP:
- Professionally designed training programs: 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon & Marathon
- Or Just Run without coaching; simply track your distance, time & pace
- Audio coach voices over your music while you run
GREAT FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
- Unique interval plans of running, walking and sprint intervals for maximum calorie burning.
- Detailed audio instructions for every training;
- Voice encouragements and stats updates during your run;
DETAILED STATISTICS: Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
- Monitor your distance, time, pace and calories
- GPS map of every workout
- indoor mode: works great on a treadmill
- Accurate calorie counting
- Manual editing of logs
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout
- Synchronization with Apple Health
RUNNING MUSIC: Listen to workout music while you run
- Easily control your playlist within the app
- Share your running stats and routes with friends on Facebook, email
About the training options in this app:
Choose this option to run without coaching; just track & map your route, your time, distance, pace, calories, etc.. Great for maintaining your fitness or as a tracker and running log.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a warm-up & cool-down period for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5K Training Program:
Easier and more effective than other 5K programs you'll find, this program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5km without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 30-40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10K Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of interval workouts, tempo runs and long runs. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half-Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit runningtrainer.com to learn more!
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback!
We’ve been working hard to offer the best user experience for you:
- We’ve fixed the issue that caused app closing on Android v.4.х.х
- You can share your runs on Facebook again
- The incoming calls will no longer affect your workouts
- History screen: The latest workouts are on top
Want to see your favorite bug featured in this list? Send us your feedback to [email protected]
and we’ll study your case.