Petal pushers is a sliding match-three puzzle game with relaxing ambiance.
Please note that this game is entirely ad-free.
Slide rows and columns of flowers around to match three or more like flower types. Higher scores are awarded for matching more flowers, creating multiple matches at a time, or chaining matches together.
Matching five or more flowers of the same type will reward you with a trowel which can be used to plough through a row or column. As your score increases, honeybees may land on your flowers, preventing you from sliding their rows or columns.
The game includes a five minute time attack mode.
Purchasing the full game will allow you access to a challenge mode which ends once you've run out of moves three times, and Eternal Spring mode, which allows you to continue playing indefinitely, and without honeybees.
- Fixed a bug causing Score ratings to default to "Green Thumb"
- Increased the bonus for popping a flower with a bee on it
- Updated most recent API to Android 4.2.1 (Jellybean)
- Sharper graphics for larger tablets
- Switched rendering to OpenGL for greater speed and stability
- Drastically reduced application and download size
- Fixed a memory error that occasionally caused the game to crash on load