Petal pushers is a sliding match-three puzzle game with relaxing ambiance.
Slide rows and columns of flowers around to match three or more like flower types. Higher scores are awarded for matching more flowers, creating multiple matches at a time, or chaining matches together.
Matching five or more flowers of the same type will reward you with a trowel which can be used to plough through a row or column. As your score increases, honeybees may land on your flowers, preventing you from sliding their rows or columns.
The game includes a five minute time attack mode, a challenge mode which ends once you've run out of moves three times, and Eternal Spring mode, which allows you to continue playing indefinitely, and without honeybees.
- Fixed a bug causing Score ratings to default to "Green Thumb"
- Increased the bonus for popping a flower with a bee on it
- Updated most recent API to Android 4.2.1 (Jellybean)
- Sharper graphics for larger tablets
- Switched rendering to OpenGL for greater speed and stability
- Drastically reduced application and download size
- Fixed a memory error that occasionally caused the game to crash on load