PetraVis (previously called Steinkraft) is a game that places the player into a world made of unit sized cubes. Cubes can be removed and new cubes can be placed nearby other cubes (block extrusion). New worlds can be generated and are automatically saved. It is inspired by BlockWorld and Minebuilder. Two other great games by hobbyist developers like me. Check them out!
NOTE: Loading worlds is deactivated in the LITE version. You can load worlds saved with the LITE version when installing the full paid version (PetraVis) on the same device.
Default Input & Opposed Input: (can be selected in the settings menu)
- Use the two virtual analog joysticks to move around and rotate your view.
- Press the circle on the top right to switch between dig- and put-mode.
Alternative Input: (can be selected in the settings menu)
- Use the joystick on the bottom left to move around.
- Drag across the screen to rotate.
- Tap&release very quick to add a new block.
- Tap&wait and then release to remove a block.
For any input method:
- Tap the circle showing a jumping stick figure to jump.
- Press the button centered on top to go back to the menu (progess gets saved).
- Tap the texture on the top left to show the texture selection overlay.
In settings press twice on ALT so it says "ALT xPAD" to enable standard controls again.
The game is also available for desktop. Go to the developer website for download links.
Double tap the jump button quickly to toggle fly mode.
Detonate explosives (TNT) by placing fire (block left to it) near it.
Currently implemented features include:
- Procedurally generated terrain.
- Flat, sphere, pyramid terrain.
- Simple lighting and shadows.
- Removing and placing new cubes.
- World saving/loading. (only in paid version!)
- Settings saving/loading. (only in paid version!)
- Explosives (TNT)
- Torches and ladders.
- Little aliens.
- Transparent glass.
- Space flowers.
- Rails and minecarts.
- Added texture pack selection screen.