100% FREE! Golf Scorecard, Accurate GPS Range Finder, Shot Tracking, In-Depth Statistical Breakdown & Analysis, Club Tracking, Caddie Feature, and much more! 100% FREE! The #1 statistical analysis of a user's golf game! Best golf app on the market!
The Personal Golf Statistics Tracker application provides an easy way to track and analyze GPS and statistical data for an individual user's golf game. This app is not only a scorecard substitute for golfers, but also a tool used to analyze an individual's golf game based on GPS data and statistical data.
This app allows you to view statistics in the following ways:
- Overall Course Statistics - Combines all courses. Displays statistical data in the following categories: overall and by par.
- Individual Course - Breaks down the statistical data in the following categories overall, front 9, back 9, by hole, by par, and includes pie charts to easily show the putts to stroke ratio as well as the ratio of pars, birdies, bogeys, etc.
- Statistics By Round - Provides the end of round statistics for a previously played round that can be searched by date and time.
- Club Statistics - Displays the average recorded distance and the long distance for each club.
- Best and Worst Round - Compares your best and worst rounds for an individual course. This allows you to view problem areas in your play.
- GPS tracking is used for finding distance to the flag(range finder) as well as tracking the average distance and long distance for each club. Extremely accurate GPS distances.
- The "Caddie" feature automatically recommends a club based on how far away you are from the flag and uses the average distances for each club to recommend a club best suited for the shot.
Speech Recognition Software:
- Voice recognition to enter values for the scorecard like score, putts, par, and navigate between holes.
- This application uses the SD Card to save courses and data to it in order to be able to easily transfer information from one device to another.