Introducing the world's first app for noninvasive ventilation (NIV).
Philips is pleased to offer this free and innovative application to all clinicians involved in critical care ventilation. Whether you are a veteran of noninvasive ventilation (NIV) or just beginning to use it, the interactive Philips NIV Guide is a valuable reference tool for anyone looking to build or expand their ventilation skills.
1. Physician developed NIV Guidelines and therapy recommendations. Also includes tips for successful NIV application, contraindications, predictors of failure, successful mask fitting tips and more.
2. NIV protocol and process map. Covers everything from Patient Selection through Initiation, Adaption, Monitoring, and Weaning.
3. NIV IQ Test. Twenty multiple choice questions to test your knowledge and discover just how much you really know about NIV therapy.
4. NIV Interface Guidelines. From mask selection advice to interface fitting tips and other considerations, you'll learn about some of the small things that can make a big difference. Also addresses how to handle leaks and helps you avoid common mask fitting problems.
5. Educational white papers and articles on NIV. Learn more about the cost-effectiveness of NIV, VAP prevention, the benefits of avoiding intubation, etc...
The Philips NIV Guide. It's what you need to know about noninvasive ventilation - in your pocket.