Transform your Android phone or tablet into a credit card reader with a free app and merchant account from Phone Swipe.
Sign up for a merchant account with Phone Swipe and you’ll be able to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal credit card payments. Pay-as-you-go and custom pricing options are available with Phone Swipe merchant services.
Phone Swipe has all the perks of a traditional merchant account and gives you everything you need to run and grow your business from your mobile device.
- Credit card processing with the free Phone Swipe app, card reader, and merchant account
- Process cards today and receive your funds next business day
- Secure and encrypted transactions
- Add items with photos, modifiers, and multiple prices
- Offer discounts to your customers at the cart- and item-level
- Allow your customers to sign and add tips
- Send email or SMS receipts, or connect a printer for paper receipts
- Watch your business grow with free real-time reporting on your credit card processing using Phone Swipe Inside
Phone Swipe currently supports the following smartphones and tablets:
- Google Nexus 5
- Google Nexus 6
- HTC One M8
- LG G3
- Motorola Droid Razr HD
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Google Nexus 9
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 8"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 10"
- Verizon Ellipsis 8
Additional Android devices may be supported.
To ensure that you have a seamless transaction experience, your Android device should have the following specifications:
- Requires Google Android 4.2 or higher
- 3.5mm headset jack with microphone
- “Normal”or “Large” screen size
- Location services
To learn more about credit card processing with Phone Swipe, visit phoneswipe.com
This release includes general bug fixes and improvements, as well as redesigned tip and signature screens. If tips are turned on, customers will tip first, and then sign to complete the transaction.
Please email any comments or suggestions to [email protected]