Accept credit cards anytime and anywhere by transforming your Android smartphone or tablet into a credit card terminal with Phone Swipe. Sign up for a free Phone Swipe account and receive your free Phone Swipe credit card reader to accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Phone Swipe is backed by North American Bancard, an industry leader in credit card processing with 20 years of experience.
• Receive funds within 1 business day
• Credit Card transaction types: New Charge, Refund, Void, Pre-Authorization, or Forced Authorization
• Accept and track cash payments
• Cash Register functionality available
• GeoTax automatically calculates tax rate based on location
• Add discounts to individual payment transactions
• Make it simple for your customers to include a tip
• Email or print (CloudPrint and Star thermal printer) professional-looking customized receipts
• View real-time transaction reports within the app to track sales, refunds, and voids
• Manage your business using account activity alerts and reports through Phone Swipe Inside
• Live customer support
About North American Bancard: Provides merchant services for more than 250,000 merchants nationwide, processes more than $13 billion annually in credit card transactions, and offers live support for its merchants.
Android users interested in upgrading to Phone Swipe version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when Phone Swipe announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous Phone Swipe Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to [email protected]
General bug fixes