PhoneToDesktop sends links and text from your Android device to your desktop computer. It's Chrome to Phone backwards.
This app lets you send links to your web browser. It also works with Youtube videos that won't open in mobile devices.
From any application which shares text, choose “share” option. A list of applications which can receive text will be shown, choose PhoneToDesktop. You will see a notification while PhoneToDesktop sends the text. When the text is sucessfully sent, the notification goes away.
To see your sent texts in your desktop or notebook, choose Tasks in Gmail. You can see the list of sent texts under the "PhoneToDesktop" list.
NEW: Install our Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oifdfchgmkfglcccmkoofhbnmkdlbgag
- A rare bug corrected.
- Bug corrections for android 4.0 and older.
- Corrections on lnik parsing
- Links on "View sent texts" are clickable
- Informs about new versions
- Corrected animations and list spacements
- Option to skip Send Text screen is back (send without asking)
- New Wait list to retry in case of errors
- Optimized battery and network usage
- Bug corrections