3 Apps in 1:
- Call using the Phone to Phone method
- Call using local access numbers
- Re-route video call/phone call/sms intents to/from other Apps
Cheap/free calls worldwide!
Set up regular calls for free or extremely cheap even without having an Internet data flat rate or data plan! This is possible using the Phone-to-Phone method. You don't pay to call, you just receive an incoming call every time you want to call somebody.
NO DATA PLAN REQUIRED:
This App uses a minimum amount of Data. This App does not transfer your voice using Internet Data (like SIP Apps do), so the data transfered is minimum: less than 5 KB per call! So it's also ideal if you don't have any data plan or flat rate. In this way the sound quality is also PERFECT, since the call is done via GSM network NOT USING DATA.
You can start a call by selecting the contact on your normal address book or using the option to send a SMS and select Phone2Phone to call automatically.
You can also use this App to route intents. Forward dialer intents to SMS Apps and the other way around. Use for example the videocall button to call using this or any other App. Additionally there are 4 customizable Buttons for your favorite Apps.
Make this App your default Android Dialer and/or SMS App, then:
"Internet Call" button: calls using the Phone 2 phone system
"Call.." button: uses another installed App to start a voice call
"SMS.." button: uses another installed App to send a SMS
You can personalize which App to use or simply show every time the list of installed Apps for calling or SMS.
A new alternative way for calling:
HOW TO CALL WITHOUT INTERNET:
If you have a local Land-Line Flat-rate or a local minutes pack, you can use instead of the phone to phone method the local access number to make your international or cell calls. To find out the local access number for your provider in your country, visit your provider website. Some examples below:
PLEASE SEND THE REPORTS so I can make it work on your specific device.
STEPS TO CONFIGURE THIS APP:
1) Check the price comparison link and decide which provider is the cheapest for the countries you call
2) Go to the provider website and create an account (ex. www.easyvoip/signup)
3) Validate that account and pop up some credit (I can't help here, each provider is different)
4) Open the App go to Menu->Settings:
4.1) Set your own phone number in international format
4.2) Select "Automatic->provider"
4.3) change "Automatic->User" with your new account username
4.4) change "Automatic->Password" with your new account password
Provider Price comparison (Betamax / Finarea / Dellmont):
This App is compatible with at least the following Providers:
I don't get any benefit from it. I'm not affiliated with any of the companies above and I don't get any profit. I just want to help people use a cheap method for calling abroad to their families or friends.
- Added new method for calling: Local Access number. If you have a local Land-Line Flat-rate or a local minutes pack, you can use instead of the methods above the local access number to make your international or cell calls.");
- Added option to add entries to the Android call log.
- New automatic calling for routing system between calls, video calls and SMS intents.
- Many Bugs corrected