★ MMS FORWARDING, Multi-language support ★
★ FREE FREE FREE ★
PHONELEASH IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE! NO TRIAL PERIOD, NO PURCHASE, JUST FREE!
PLEASE CHECK SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON'T SEE TEXTS IN YOUR EMAIL, AND MARK PHONELEASH EMAILS AS SAFE
SMS & MMS forwarding to email or second phone; missed calls; Reply remotely to incoming SMS from any email account or the 2nd phone; Phone locating; Battery status; Check it out!
On FB - facebook.com/phoneleash
On Twiter - @PhoneLeash
PhoneLeash is s.i.m.p.l.e. to install and setup -- usually 1-2 clicks (see video link below). You can use it from anywhere you can get to email.
Forward to your Facebook email and do all your text messaging from FB! See http://youtu.be/4rJqz_LyIsk?hd=1
- Reply to texts remotely from any email address
- Reply to texts remotely from a 2nd SMS-capable phone
- Forward MMS with attachments (to email or to second phone [phone MMS is in beta, be gentle!] )
- Get confirmation when your SMS reply is sent
- Import text history into email
- Locate a missing phone
- Emails GPS location just before the battery dies (great for lost phones)
- As intuitive as it gets!
Setup video - http://youtu.be/NmU46p1T240?hd=1
Support - [email protected]
WHY YOU NEED PHONELEASH
- you have multiple phones but want to call and text from one place
- your have to leave your phone by the window to get a good signal, but you don't want to be standing by it all day
- you use a different phone when travelling internationally, but want to be able to "use" the regular phone you left behind
- you find texting from a phone inconvenient, and would like to use a PC or a tablet to compose your messages on
- Find your lost phone using GPS, or simple loud ringing
- you want to check if your phone is charging without having to go to it
- you like to impress friends!
All you need is a PC with email access, or another SMS-capable phone, and you are ready. PhoneLeash will let you know who is calling, will forward your SMS messages, and you can even reply to them!
PhoneLeash can use your 3G/4G/WiFi connection to send out messages to an email address. Or it can use SMS instead and send them to your second phone (great if there is no data connection).
And you'll be amazed how easy it is to setup and use.
No monthly fees. No websites to register at. No ads. Just peace of mind, and productivity.
About "Services that cost you money":
* send SMS messages - If you are forwarding to an email address, PhoneLeash only sends SMS when you reply. If forwarding to phone number, everything is sent over via SMS. Remember you can turn on only those notifications you need.
"Device not compatible" issues? Try this link - http://www.gearandroid.com/apk/PhoneLeash.apk
SEO: SMS forwarding, SMS to email, SMS reply, reply to SMS, export sms, GPS tracking, find phone, lost phone, ring phone, missed call, DeskSMS, MightyText, EasySMS, RemoteSMS, MightyTxt, SyncSMS, dgAway, Tablet Talk, Heywire, Pinger, Textfree, Google Voice, browser texting, sms from computer, text from computer, text from pc, sms from pc, SMS from Computer, SMS from browser, text messages, sms 2 desk, crosstxt, desktop SMS, write SMS from computer, sms from pc, text to email, sms via computer, SIM change
New in 3.07, 3.08
- 3.08: Fixes SMS settings bug
- MMS and SMS messages thread into the same GMail conversation
- Replies even more intuitive
- Fixed a ton of KitKat-related issues (lost a couple of features :-( due to KitKat changes)
- Faster and lighter than ever!
- Works with even more email clients
- Fixed some bugs (thank you patient and detailed users)
- Fewer permissions
- And a lot more you won't see, only experience