No for CDMA phones.
Phosimgo is the only Android application, today, to Copy, Move and Delete contacts to and from Phone, Sim card and DIFFERENT Google account.
Phosimgo means Phone – Sim – Google.
In detail Phosimgo allows you to move and / or copy contacts with only one click:
• From Phone to Sim;
• From Phone to any Google account;
• From any Google account to Sim card;
• From any Google account to Phone;
• From Sim to any Google account;
• From Sim to Phone;
• Export all contacts on excel file;
• Send all contacts exported for email;
• Import contacts from excel file.
• Delete the selected contacts from each address book (Phone, Google and Sim);
• Synchronize the 3 address book giving evidence of contacts missing;
• Copy and / or Move photos of the contacts selected;
• Copy and / or Move contacts to and from any Google Account;
• Calculation of the maximum capacity of the SIM card.
Phosimgo uses the OAuth protocol for the authentication on Google without storing passwords on device.
With Phosimgo you can:
• Copy the selected contacts on the Google address book of a friend or relative;
• Copy the Google address book of a friend or relative on your phone or on your Sim card;
• Make backup copies of your address book on any number of Google accounts;
• Delete contacts with one click from the phone, Google or Sim card.
With free version you can manage a fix number of contacts.
Before buying the full version, you can check the compatibility of your phone with Phosimgo downloading and using the free version.
Managed Birthday date with format different from YYYYMMDD and MMDD.
Changed deleting functionality from Sim card.
Changed to 500 the free version contacts.
Fixed bug contacts with 2 primary address.
Fixed bug deleting contact from Sim with single quote in the name.
Enabled Reload in "From Phone to Sim".
Fixed bug search field.
Fixed bug import contacts from excel file with empty Name.
Managed Birthday date with YYYYMMDD format.