Photo Earth is an exciting new app that allows you to geotag your photos and group them based on the location they were taken. Through this app, you can easily navigate through a photo map to get all your pictures from your latest vacation in Japan or your last trip to Hawaii.
Albums are displayed on a map with zoom level determining the level of granularity at which the albums are organized by location (e.g. street level, city level, country level, etc). Icons on the map indicate where you've visited/where you have photos taken. The app utilizes the Google Maps Service to search and find locations for viewing and geotagging.
- View pictures grouped and displayed on Google Maps (photo map)
- Search for all photos taken in a given city, state or country
- Tag the photo location information on a map (geotag). Multiple photos can be geotagged at once.
- Upload photos to facebook, picasa, google+ (Geotagged location tags are compatible with these applications)
- View detailed information (e.g. file path, file size, date taken) and address information on photos you have taken
Please note pictures must be stored on the SD card. Please send any questions or suggestions to penguin.cape at gmail.com
Updates Version 1.0.8
- Bug fixes
- Interface Improvements