Have you ever been interested in seeing some slow changes in quickening mode, as if it was like rewinding the video cassette?
Photo Every Day will help you with this.
You will have opportunity to see how changing your face or body over time, or whatever you want to record.
Photo Every Day installed on your phone is always with you, it will remind you that it's time to take pictures (the process takes a few seconds), and after you have decided that had already gathered a sufficient number of photos, you can create video. After viewing you can upload it on Youtube to share it with your friends, also you can activate a record of your current location while taking a shot, and then see on the map where you were, and even keep a record of what happened in your life at this time.
- Taking photos
- Managing photo albums (projects)
- Generating video from your photos (MP4 format)
- Applying your sound track to a video (MP3 and AAC formats supported)
- Share your video with your friends via YouTube and other applications offered by Android platform
- Setting alert to remind you that there is a time to take a new photo
- Storing your GEO location upon taking a photo
- Showing your saved locations on a map