Photo Mate R2 is a complete raw-developer, image organizer and editor. It provides the most professional editing features for every photographer.
It supports full-size raw decoding of almost every camera-raw format (Canon CR2, Nikon NEF, Sony ARW, Pentax PEF, Samsung, Phase one and many more).
Edit images in high-quality with all essential features including professional Noise-Reduction, Sharpening, Clarity, Curves, Vibrance, Lens-Corrections and much more.
Use editing layers (gradient, circular, brush) to fine-tune specific areas of your images.
All edits are non-destructive, you can always revert back to your original image.
Export single images, a group of images or entire folders. Create export settings for specific scenarios (Full-Size, JPG, TIFF, or sharing on the web).
Rate, organize, label, tag images and filter them based on specific metadata (rating, date, tags, ...)
Ratings, labels and tags are compatible to Lightroom (XMP-Sidefiles)
Calibrate your tablet display within the app to make editing and viewing images more accurate.
Never carry around your laptop again when you want to convert, organize or edit your raw-images. This app includes all the necessary tools for your mobile workflow - and even more!
- View and decode almost every camera-raw format
- Edit and process images (as well as raw-images) non-destructive in full-resolution*
- Use Editing-Layers to adjust specific regions of your images
- Compare images side-by-side
- Rate, Label and Tag images
- Filter images based on ratings or metadata
- Import images from your usb-connected Camera
- Stack multiple images together to create noise-reduced images or HDR (Beta)
- Show a folder with geotagged images on a map
- Different color-schemes to match your favorite color
- Includes PSD and TIFF decoder (can be enabled in the preferences)
* Full-Resolution depends on your device. Recommended are:
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- Dual-Core CPU
Important information about the new permissions:
- Photo Mate will temporary close background applications while it's exporting images in full-resolution