Get the best from your Android device even when it is idle: turn it into powerful photo frame with Photo Slides!
PRO Version is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igcmobile.android.photoframepro
NEW: Improved version with a lot of features requested by our users and even more.
Photo Slides uses all the most important capabilities of Android OS device to turn your Tablet or Smartphone into a high quality photo frame.
No doubt that powerful performance and visual effects, screen quality and touch screen controls of the all-purpose Android device are definitely better than similar features of the specialized cheap analogs at the stores.
Photo Slides extends active life of any Android device allowing them to serve as a great photo frame and remind the perfect moments of your life.
* Optimized for the large number of images. Just copy your entire collection to the card!
* Easy to choose folders and individual image files
* DLNA supported (beta)
* [PRO] Thumbnails view (if thumbnails were generated by system before)
* [PRO] Optional DCIM folder synchronization on every start
* Supports G-sensor to track device orientation
* Optionally groups images to match device orientaion
* Slide show mode or manual navigation
* Various resize/fit modes to avoid borders or crop
* [PRO] Panoramic view mode by automatically images scrolling
* [PRO] Easy to skip or delete unwanted images during preview
* Useful brightness control
* Several sorting modes and shuffle mode
* 8 slide effects
* Option to save battery when no external power
* Supports built-in storages as well as external cards
* Optional on-screen clock
* [PRO] Scheduled automatic start and exit
items marked [PRO] available in paid version only.
Your suggestions and reports are very appreciated. Drop us e-mail if you have any problems or suggestion, unfortunately we are unable to post a reply to Markets comments.
- Daydream compatibility (beta)
- Better SD cards recognition
- True fullscreen mode (hidden bar) for Android 4.4
- Better rotation support
- Bugfixes based on users feedback
- Fixed scheduler problems
- Added new DCIM folder settings
- Share image by tap on the status panel