Studio Buddy is a photographer's Lighting Diagram creator
After adding a diagram, you can add devices by using the menu or long-pressing anywhere on the screen except an object.
You can also bring up a context menu on an object by long-pressing it.
After you select an object, you can drag/move/resize it by dragging the control points up/down.
Fling (quickly swipe) the screen left to right to get to the other screens.
- SD card required, pixelated graphics on high-res devices (especially when you resize...the graphics are not vector, they're bitmaps)
- not optimized on tablets yet (doesn't use fragments and graphics aren't high-res enough...will be in 2.0 if enough people by the Full version)
- External Storage: for writing image to share
- Internet: sharing via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Gallery: for attaching BTS images to diagrams
Keywords: photography, strobe, flash, lighting, model, studio, diagram
- added "Wide Window" object
- changed colors of rotate/resize buttons to highlight the mode it's in; when the color changes to red, you can slide your finger up/down on any part of the screen to resize...this was to keep it from losing your finger while resizing the object using only the resize square. Hope this makes it more obvious...
- enlarged the rotate/resize icons to make them easier to select