You're together with friends, and it's a day to remember. Capture the memories in a shared photo album. Simply put your phones together to create a Photo Circle, and then start taking pictures. It's fast, private, and simple. One photo album for you, your friends, and a beautiful day.
• Adding one or more friends to a Photo Circle is easy. Put your phones together, and they are automatically added.
• You can have as many Photo Circles as you want, and there's no limit to the number of photos you can take.
• No need to refresh. Photo Circle updates instantly. It's fast.
• Great for birthdays, weddings, and afternoons with friends
• What happens in the Photo Circle stays in the Photo Circle. Photos added to the Circle are private by default.
• A friend couldn't make it? Add her via SMS or email. Photos are still shared, even when you're apart.
• Available on Android and iOS
The Circle platform automatically connects users in close proximity. We test and certify Android devices before enabling this feature. For those devices not yet supported, users can connect using a 6-digit PIN. See our list of currently supported Android devices:
Photo by Daniel Pink, Ben30, & Fred Benenson used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
• Improve login with large sync blocks
• Enable PIN copy to clipboard
• Crash fixes