***NOTE: If you experience "Package File is Invalid" after install, that is a Google Play bug. To fix, open your device's Settings, go to Applications, tab over to All Applications, open Google Play Store app in the list, tap both Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons. Relaunch Google Play and install or update PhotoCircle again.***
You're together with friends, and it's a day to remember. Capture the memories in a shared photo album. Simply put your phones together to create a Photo Circle, and then start taking pictures. It's fast, private, and simple. One photo album for you, your friends, and a beautiful day.
• You can have as many Photo Circles as you want, and there's no limit to the number of photos you can take.
• No need to refresh. Photo Circle updates instantly. It's fast.
• Great for birthdays, weddings, and afternoons with friends
• What happens in the Photo Circle stays in the Photo Circle. Photos added to the Circle are private by default.
• A friend couldn't make it? Add her via SMS or email. Photos are still shared, even when you're apart.
• Available on Android and iOS
Photo by Daniel Pink, Ben30, & Fred Benenson used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
• Add support for high res images
• Misc fixes