PicLoop - A cloud based digital photo frame (slideshow). Transform your tablet in a photo frame streaming your pics from the cloud.
Do you have photos everywhere? Pictures you tossed on Facebook, Dropbox, Box, Instagram, Flickr, and Drive over the course of the years, and you never see? PicLoop works streaming pictures from your accounts and displaying them on your screen. It is like having your device working as digital picture frame, but with unlimited space.
- PicLoop is an application which enables users to
configure unlimited cloud accounts, plus multiple Facebook and Instagram
accounts to stream pictures stored in there.
- PicLoop is available for Android phones and tablets.
- PicLoop is able to stream unlimited photos from
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Share photos from PicLoop on Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Instagram, G+, or using email, messaging, Skype, Bluetooth, and Drive.
- Slideshow with adjustable time intervals, and random option.
- PicLoop accepts JPG, GIF and PNG.
- PicLoop performs better with a high speed internet connection.
Version 1.4 - Release Notes
- Fastest interval is now available for your loop
- Better Flickr support
- Fixed issues with Box new API
- Now supporting HD pics for Flickr
- Added support for large screen devices