PhotoIRmote is the first DSLR Timer Remote Controller for android devices. It allows you to shoot your camera remotely. You can use either IR or remote cable to control your camera and make Timelapses, Long Exposures photos, HDRs, …
It includes Self-timer, Long exposure, Interval-timer, Count-exposures, Auto Exposure Bracketing. You can also combine these modes. For instance, you can program PhotoIRmote to wait 5min, release the shutter, then take a total of 25 exposures at 2min intervals. You can easily take HDR photos or even make a HDR Timelapse (since it supports sequences of bracketing exposures).
Supported cameras via cable:
All of the cameras including a remote cable port. You’ll need also a CableMode.
Supported cameras via IR:
Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Samsung, Olympus. You’ll need also an IRmitter or a Samsung (SGS4, Galaxy Tab,...) or HTC (HTC ONE,...) phone with built-in IR sensor.
☆☆☆ WARNING! ☆☆☆
- Samsung and HTC phones/tablets including built-in IR sensors won’t need any extra hardware to control the camera.
- Rest of phones will require a Cable Mode or an IRmitter to control the camera. Visit our web to follow DIY instructions to easily build your own.
- PhotoIRmote works with any smartphone running android (2.1 or higher).
Before rating, please check the web, FAQs or contact us by email.
Visit our website for more info.
photography dslr reflex camera shutter control remote infrared ir bot red timer trigger infra photo samsung dslrbot canon nikon pentax sony olympus timelapse aeb exposure bracketing hdr cable
- Transitions improved
- Screen toggle button improved
- Minor bugs fixed
- Miscellaneous improvements