★ Hide pictures and videos to keep safe of your privacy!
Trying to hide photos, pictures and videos, and lock them in a security place? Worried about security when lost your phone or somebody looked at your photos or videos? Then check this security application out, Photo Safe! Store your gallery and media in vault, keep safe of your personal images and videos!
No one could touch your private gallery without permission, and no one could see your hidden photos and videos! That is the power of Photo Safe! Keep safe for photos and videos!
✔ Photo Safe is better than others because:
* Hide photos and videos with most efficiency, it is the best app to hide photos or hide videos
* Photo Safe is very easy to use, you can watch your public and private photos in one app
■ Photo Safe has the best privacy features:
* Hide and Lock Photos
* Hide and Lock Videos
* Folder management for hidden photos! Copy or Move your pictures inside folders.
* Hide or unhide your pictures on one page
* Thumbnails view of your pictures and videos
* Rotate and zoom features
* Password protection
* Hide app icon from "recent apps" list
* Hide app from "installed apps" list and dial a secret number to open it
* Share pictures from Photo Safe
"Very good, wouldn't survive without it. I can lock away all pictures taken of my child for protection in case my phone gets stolen. Yeah Excellent!”
“This app is awesome! Very easy to hide photos and videos, Keep safe of all my private photos and videos.”
■ Permissions Explained :
1)PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - you can dial 2222 or pin number to enter Photo Safe
2)UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT, INSTALL_SHORTCUT - you can hide app icon from application list
3)INTERNET , READ_PHONE_STATE - for advertisements
4)WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for functioning of the app
Q: Where are my private photos and videos stored?
A: For photos, the private files are under /sdcard/.photosafe/camera/images
For videos, the private files are under /sdcard/.photosafe/camera/videos
Q: I got a new phone, how to transfer my private pictures from old phone to new phone?
A: There are two steps. First step is copying entire folder /sdcard/.photosafe on old phone and then paste it on new phone. Second step is installing PhotoSafe on new phone. Then you should be able to get all your medias exactly the same as your old phone.
Please note, the /sdcard/.photosafe is a hidden folder, you need to use some file explorers to view and copy this folder to the new phone.
Q: I already installed PhotoSafe on my new phone, how can I transfer the pictures of my old phone?
A: If you do not have any private medias on your new phone, you can uninstall PhotoSafe and then delete /sdcard/.photosafe entire folder. Then you can follow previous Q&A to transfer medias from old phone to new phone.
If you already have quite a few medias on your new phone, you can copy files under /sdcard/.photosafe/camera/images from old phone and then copy them to the same directory on new phone. Also remember to copy files are under /sdcard/.photosafe/camera/videos. After that, on your new phone, go to settings -> Scan missing files, they will be find in private Lost + Found folder.
No compromise about the photo hide and pictures security! Also it’s gallery lock, hide photo, lock photo, hide picture and photo vault easily, it will keep safe of your photos and pictures, hide photo and lock photo in a safe place. It’s a pure photo locker and gallery vault app, it does great job to help you to hide gallery, hide photo, lock photo, hide picture or hide video! Hide pictures, hide photo and lock pictures in a safe place, also you can transfer to a new phone to hide photos and lock pictures, hide pictures in vaulty, pics. Hide pictures with high security.
We provide this app for you to hide photo and hide picture, you can use Photo Safe to lock photos, lock pictures, lock videos, hide photos, hide pictures, hide videos, lock for gallery, and take full control of your privacy!
1. Change the private files folder to a hidden folder
2. Improve the user experience of the Photo View action
3. Fix other issues
1. Fix "Permission Denied" issue when unlocking photos/videos on Android 4.4.2.
2. Remove PhotoSafe from recently used applications list when pressing home button.
3. Fix other online issues.
1. Fixed the dial to enter bug. Now you can dial 2222 or pin number to enter.
2. Folder management for private photos!
3. Copy or Move medias inside folders.