PhotoTracker is perfect for people interested in tourism, traveling, and photography! It conveniently presents geo-tagged photos on a map: both photos that were taken by you, and ones that we compiled from popular photo-sites such as Flickr and Panaramio. Besides being a photo-viewer, this app allows for geo-tagging photos taken from an ordinary camera without a GPS navigator!
• Viewing geo-tagged photos on the world map from your own device, or from Flickr and Panoramio.
• Locations of 150000 interesting places on the map taken from Wikimapia, that dream of being photographed!
• Explore the most photographed places in the world and around you on Radar Map.
• Ability to filter displayed photos by tags.
• Navigation to the chosen photos or places using your phones GPS-system.
• A list for your favorite photos, and convenient export of their links for your blog or website.
• Compiling of your geo-coordinates in a database for attachment to photos taken by a regular camera.
• Export of the geo-coordinates in the GPX format.
Users who decide to connect to their flickr or panoramio account through PhotoTracker will enjoy extra features:
• Ability to display exclusively one’s own photos on the map.
• Automatic attachment of photos uploaded to the map (just for Flickr’ users).
- Fixed some interaction problems with Android 5.1
- Fixed access to flickr
- Changed UI to fulfil Google's requirements
- Restored Wikimapia. Removed ads.
- Removed Wikimapia. The server stopped working properly.
- Fixed flickr's login problem
- Added Hybrid maps.
- Added Chinese localization.
- Fixed the login problem for Nexus 7.